Center of Excellence
We have created the Digital Harbor Foundation Center of Excellence for Innovation in Technology Education as a technical assistance and training arm founded to expand opportunities in digital-age technology education by building the capacity of other organizations to replicate Digital Harbor Foundation’s innovative maker programs. The goal of the Center is to align K-12 technology education with the needs of a growing tech economy.
Are you interested in 3D printing but don’t know how to get started?
3D Printing for Educators
Our 4-day workshop teaches you everything you need to know in order to 3D print in your learning space. We’ve designed our curriculum with technology instructors in mind, but have opened it to all educators. By the end of this training you’ll know enough of the hardware and software to start your own maker revolution at your organization.
Our 4-day workshop includes all of the following:
- → An Overview of 3D Printing
- → Our Instructor’s Guide to 3D Printing Hardware/Software Resources
- → Hands-on 3D Printing Work Sessions With Our Mentors
- → Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks for Optimal Printing Results
- → How to Select the Best Hardware & Software for Your Organization’s Budget
- → Digital Download of Easy-To-Print Files For New Learners
- → 12-Month Access to DHF’s Online 3D Printing Resource Portal
- → OPTIONAL PACKAGE: Workshop + PrintrBot Simple 3D Printer
This workshop is intended for all of the following:
- → after-school instructors
- → librarians
- → classroom teachers
- → community organizers
- → anyone interested in teaching youth about 3D printing
- → August 11th – August 14th (Monday – Thursday)
- → 9:00am – 5:00pm
Want a group discount? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Hurry! Space is limited!
Made possible through the generous support of: