Role: As Director of Operations, it is Amber’s job to make things happen. She pays attention to the details and organizes the ‘big ideas.’ Amber is responsible for most of the behind the scenes work when it comes to events, programs, and conferences.
Biography: Amber was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. She taught high school for five years before joining Digital Harbor Foundation and continues as an adjunct instructor at the Community College of Baltimore County. While teaching high school, she coached Unified Sports and advised one of the best Student Government Associations in Anne Arundel County.
- Baltimore Girl: Loves Orioles and Steamed Crabs
- Taught A.P. World History
- Favorite Toy: Legos
- First Job: Living Classrooms Foundation Dockhand (4 years, seasonal)
- Taught in Gulu, Uganda (1 summer)
- Crafting, especially jewelry making
- Learning Tech Skills
- 3D Printing
- Anything water related (S.C.U.B.A., White water rafting, sailing, etc)