Digital Harbor Foundation’s Maker Foundations program is an introductory course for middle and high school youth. Enjoy 14 weeks of exploration into emerging technology topics where you will design and 3D print your own creations, learn to program games and make your own game artwork, make a website, create interactive electronics, and much more!
Maker Foundations – Fall 2015
In September, we are proud to admit a new cohort of youth into our 14-week Maker Foundations course at the Tech Center. Come learn 3D printing, web development, game design, and more at the Tech Center after school!
Special All-Girls Cohort
This fall we will be running one ladies-only cohort of Maker Foundations on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Girls interested in joining the program may choose between the All-Girls Cohort and the Co-Ed Cohort.
- Program Dates: September 28, 2015 – January 14, 2016
- Grade Level: 6th-10th grades
- Program Schedule:
- Co-Ed Cohort: Monday / Wednesday
- All-Girls Cohort: Tuesday / Thursday
- Doors open at 3pm; Meal served at 3:30pm
- Cost: Pay What You Can
- No prior experience necessary
2 Steps to Join Maker Foundations
- Complete the Interest Form
- Accept the Invitation to Participate
- You will be sent an email and will need to accept the invitation to claim your spot
- Invitations are extended on a rolling basis