FAB CORE (Tuesdays & Thursdays for Members)
February 12 @ 4:00 pm - May 23 @ 6:00 pm$1 – $850.00
- Course Dates:Tuesday February 12, 2019 – Thursday May 23, 2019
- Course Schedule:
- 2 sessions per week: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 4pm – 6pm
- Doors open at 3:00pm with a meal served at 3:30pm
- Register By: Friday February 8, 2019
Fab Core is an introduction to digital fabrication methods and design for fabrication. This course is focused on precision 3D design and printing including hands-on experience with 3D printers. In addition, there will be a focus on 2D design for fabrication using Inkscape and hands-on experience with vinyl cutters for paper and decal design. This course is the first in our Fabrication Pathway and is a prerequisite to following courses.
At Digital Harbor Foundation we firmly believe that financial capacity should never be a barrier to participation in our youth programs. That’s why we proudly offer all of our youth programs under a Pay-What-You-Can pricing model.
Please help support our high-quality programs however much you are able.
- Full Cost plus support for another
- Full Cost
- 75% of Full Cost
- 25% of Full Cost
- 10% of Full Cost
- Other (a donation amount different from one of the above ticket prices)