Position Title: Account Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Core Hours: 10am – 6:30pm
Core Days: Monday – Friday
The Account Manager leads relationships with clients served by the Digital Harbor Foundation’s Center of Excellence for Innovation in Technology Education to create innovative and leading-edge initiatives in maker, computer science, design thinking, and technology education. In partnership with the Executive Director, the Account Manager supports the technical team by providing managerial support for day-to-day duties, communication, business development, partnership relations, academic research, and development of new initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales & Support
- Leads outreach and business generation to identify, qualify, and pursue leads.
- Manages relationships with educators and partner organizations to ensure satisfaction with project design and delivery on commitment.
- Develops go-to-market strategies for our menu of products and offerings.
- Ensures organizational outputs meet client needs, including quality assurance and identification of potential market needs.
- Marketing, Communications, & Community Outreach
- Coordinates outbound content including newsletters, social media posts, advertising, partnership posts, and other content positioning the organization as national thought leaders.
- Represents the organization in local and national community conversations at events, conferences, webinars, working groups, and similar activities.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with local and national partners.
- Project Management
- Works closely with a technical team of individuals experienced in instructional design, content creation, workshop facilitation, digital fabrication, graphic design, cybersecurity, programming, design thinking, etc.
- Oversees project scope, workload, staff assignment, and other key aspects relating to delivering on identified objectives and problem statements.
- Internal reporting on team progress, actions, and activities.
- Research & Development
- Supports the team in imagining and developing new ways to build the capacity of educators to lead maker, computer science, design thinking, and technology education in their learning environment.
- Assists in researching, evaluating, and identifying instructional resources for new technology, or programs to solve problems.
- Academic Research
- Collaborates with research partners on research grants and applying for funding including but not limited to National Science Foundation, Institute of Museum and Library Services, Department of Education, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.