Position Title: Director of Strategic Partnerships
Position Type: Full-Time
Core Hours: 10am – 6:30pm
Days: Mon – Fri
The Director of Strategic Partnerships is entrusted with responsibilities, in partnership with the Executive Director, to lead and oversee work relating to fundraising, business development, communications, as well as fostering new and supporting established partnerships. By bringing a significant level of prior experience and developed leadership, this Director will significantly increase the capacity of the Digital Harbor Foundation to deliver and exceed the goals outlined in our Strategic Plan and to rise to our potential for significant local, regional, and national impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Partnerships
- Identify potential partnerships and outline proposed sustainable collaborations
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with key partners
- Document initiatives and create systems to significantly grow impact
- Board of Directors and Advisory Group Support
- Work with the Executive Director to support strategic work in collaboration with Board Members
- Build robust advisory groups, including Industry Advisory Group, Educator Advisory Group, Family Advisory Group, and Program Quality Advisory Group.
- Identify potential board and advisory members. Foster relationships to establish and grow increasing levels of involvement and support.
- Grant Development
- Maintain established levels of foundation, government, corporate, and individual support.
- Pursue and develop opportunities to increase grants and donations to further increase impact
- Create reports on existing work to outlining accomplishments and programmatic outcomes
- Earned Revenue
- In partnership with the Executive Director, oversee the team focused on expansion opportunities and earned revenue, increasing sales and distribution channels.
- Set goals aligned to our strategic plan and communciations strategy.
- Oversee and support communications team in managing our digital and print marketing strategy including social media, blogging, video content creation, newsletters, mailers, print banners, and other communication media.
- Develop a robust database of media relations to increase awareness of work.
- Other duties as assigned.