Position Title: Human Resource Representative
Position Type: Part-Time
Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
The Human Resource Representative will work closely in partnership with the Executive Director to lead work relating to employee onboarding/offboarding, payroll processing, human resources, and other related duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting new employee orientation.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits; recommends changes to benefit programs; directs the processing of benefit claims; answers employees questions about benefits.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements and by maintaining human resource records.
- Processes bi-monthly payroll, health savings account contributions, insurance premium payments, and other related accounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills / Education / Experience:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Supporting diversity
- Employment law
- Previous HR experience
- Experience in working with non-profit entities is a plus