Family Make Night is our monthly family-focused workshop designed to provide high-quality, hands-on, high and low tech learning experiences for local families. These workshops provide opportunities for families to learn together while creating hands-on projects. For each month’s project, we provide instructions, all materials needed to complete the project, and staff to support you and answer questions.
- Tuesday February 5th | DIY Stamps & Valentines
- Tuesday March 5th | Leprechaun Traps
- Tuesday April 2nd | Egg Racers
- Tuesday May 7th | Marble Run
- Tuesday June 4th | Ultimate Family Make Night
- Tuesday July 2nd | Cardboard Challenge
- Tuesday August 6th | Automatas: DIY Mechanical Toys
- Tuesday September 3rd | DIY Heat Press Shirts & Totes
- Tuesday October 1st | Mason Jar Luminaries
- Tuesday November 5th | 3D Printed Cookie Cutters
- Tuesday December 3rd | Ornament Workshop
Reserve a seat in DHF’s next Family Make Night event.
2019 3Bean Coffee Family Make Night Dates
We are so excited to partner with 3Bean Coffee to offer a monthly Family Make Night event in addition to our own events. Each of these events will take place at their location:
209 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
Each of these events will feature a different project from our in-house events. For all of the information and to register for these special events, please visit 3Bean’s website.
- Tuesday January 22nd | Spin Art
- Tuesday February 19th | Light Up Valentines
- Tuesday March 19th | Magnet Mazes
- Tuesday April 16th | Easter Baskets
- Tuesday May 21st | Laser Cut Creatures
- Tuesday June 18th | Heat Press T-Shirts (BYOShirt)
Click above to check out some of our most popular projects with step-by-step instructions.
Featured Project: Straw Mazes
Using easy-to-find household materials, you can design your own mazes – as simple or complex as you’d like them to be!
CLICK HERE to go straight to this project guide!