Advanced Makers at Digital Harbor Foundation is open to middle and high school aged youth who have successfully completed our Mega Maker program.
This year, our Advanced Maker Camps are operating at a limited capacity to allow for social distancing. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Youth are asked to commit to regular attendance for the days their course runs (Mondays & Wednesdays OR Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Participate in the End-of-Semester Showcase, Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Grade Level: 6-12
- Runs: September 27 – December 17, 2021
- Program Schedule:
- 2 sessions per week: Mondays & Wednesdays OR Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Program Cost: This program is a Pay-What-You-Can program
- Each course covers a variety of technology and maker topics including:
- 3D Printing
- Graphic Design
- Video Game Design