Our Homeschool Day Program is a daytime program designed especially for youth ages 6-14 who are homeschooled. Youth will explore a variety of topics through hands-on technology and making projects. Our programs support opportunities for youth ownership over their learning and projects through our leading-edge technology-based curriculum.
- All required materials and consumables are provided.
- A syllabus will be provided to each family.
- Youth projects will be well-documented through photos, maker journals, and facilitator observation.
- A space for siblings to wait during the program can be provided if there is a parent volunteer.
- Ages: 6-11
- Program Schedule:
- One 3-hour session per week (may occur Monday-Friday) for 7 weeks
- Doors open at 9:45 am
- Pickup is promptly at 1 pm
- Program Cost: This program is a Pay-What-You-Can program
- The suggested full cost for the Elementary Program is $375 per youth.
- The suggested full cost for the Mid-High Program is $750 per youth.
- Our full cost for each seat is calculated based on the length of the program, staffing, consumable materials, and access to technology equipment.
Start Date / Time: September 9, 2019 10:00 AM
Register Now! Homeschool Program Registration