Our Homeschool Day Program is a daytime program designed especially for Elementary aged youth (ages 6-11) who are homeschooled. You’ll explore a variety of topics through hands-on technology and making projects. All of our programs support opportunities for youth ownership over their learning and projects through our leading-edge technology-based curriculum.
All required materials and consumables are provided. Youth projects will be well-documented through photos, maker journals, and facilitator observation and a syllabus is available here:
- Ages: 6-11
- Program Schedule:
- One 3-hour session per week (may occur Monday-Friday) for 7 weeks
- Doors open at 9:45 am
- Pickup is promptly at 1 pm
- Program Cost: This program is a Pay-What-You-Can program
- The suggested full cost for this program is $350 per youth.
- Our full cost for each seat is calculated based on the length of the program, staffing, consumable materials, and access to technology equipment.