Membership at Digital Harbor Foundation is open to middle and high school aged youth who have successfully completed our Maker Foundations program. Upon gaining membership, youth have access to advanced courses in fabrication, computer science, electronics, and more. Members are also offered opportunities that reach beyond the Tech Center into the local community and active technology fields such as college credit, internships, volunteer opportunities, speaking engagements, and much more.
- Youth are asked to commit to regular attendance for the days their course runs (Mondays & Wednesdays OR Tuesdays & Thursdays) for a full trimester (~14 weeks)
- Participate in the End-of-Semester Showcase
- Grade Level: 6-12
- Program Schedule:
- 2 sessions per week: Mondays & Wednesdays OR Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 4pm – 6pm
- Doors open at 3:00pm; Meal served at 3:30pm
- Program Cost: This program is a Pay-What-You-Can program
WebSLAM Develop your web programming skills through mini-projects and by building a functioning website. Learn to design and build websites using HTML, CSS, and other web technologies. This course focuses on building core User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design skills for websites. Additionally, youth will work with a mock-client and build real-world skills such as communication and user-centered design.